17-19 July / Dents Blanches Circle Trail - The smugglers route !
Time and Location
Good to Know
A trail for nature lovers. Come and enjoy this route which lies between France and Switzerland and used to be the route taken by the smugglers in the beginning of the 20th century. Discover this Franco-Swiss itinerary combining mountain paths and alpine passages on the limestone massif of the Dents Blanches overlooking the valley of Haut-Giffre in Haute-Savoie and Val d’Illiez in Valais.
Our Fast Tour Package is ideal for athletic hikers who are used to the relatively long days of walking with significant altitude differences. Walking time per day > 5 hours, with an average change in altitude of 1400m per day (positive and negative).
Price: 375€/450CHF per person for a group of maximum 6 persons.
The price includes:
- UIMLA International Mountain Leader x 3 days
- Accommodation in huts (2 nights in a dorm)
- Full board without drinks (2 dinners, 2 breakfasts and 2 picnics)
The price does not include:
- The picnic on the first day
- The drinks
- Accommodation before and after the tour